Choosing to add a green roof or green wall to your business is becoming more and more popular because of the numerous benefits they provide to your business. Learn more about how you can embrace this element of biophilic design below.
What are Native Style Green Roofs and Green Walls?
Studies show that humans have an innate desire to be around nature. Recently, to fulfill this need, more buildings are adding aspects of biophilic design to their construction. Learn more about how you can incorporate these ideas through natural additions below.
- Green Roofs – A green roof is an extension of a building’s roof in the form of growing plants. However, to put a green roof into place, water-proofing, a root repellant system, and a drainage system are essential before you begin to add the living green plants.
- Green Walls – There are different types of living green walls, but the general definition is a wall of living plants. These walls can be created for interior spaces like offices and often result in improved employee productivity and creativity as well as reduced stress.
Does a green wall sound like a good option for your business in Fountain Hills? Learn more about adding a green wall to your office below.
Adding a Living Wall to Your Fountain Hills Home or Business
As you learned above, adding a living green wall to your business could improve employee productivity, mental health, creativity, and more. If you are considering adding a living wall, we can help. Plant Solutions specializes in the design, creation, and installation of customizable living green walls. Learn more about our process for creating a plant wall below.
- First, tell us about your office space – If you are looking for a living wall for your office, we need to know what your office looks like. Tell us what the space is like and what size of plant wall you are looking for. Also, be sure to include information about your office environment so that we can pick plants that will thrive in the space. Additionally, we will work with you to determine which type of irrigation system is best for your office space. The available options include a recirculating irrigation system, which has a pump that circulates water throughout your living wall or a direct irrigation system that is connected to an external water source like the city water supply.
- Next, let us design and create your wall – After we learn about your wants and needs for a living green wall system, our team of designers and horticultural specialists will work together to create a custom living wall for your office. We will pick a structure and size that fits your needs as well as plant life that will flourish in your office space.
- Last, schedule delivery and installation – The final step in the process is the delivery and installation of your living wall. Our experienced workers will deliver and install your living green wall at a time that works best for you. Then the only thing left to do is enjoy your living wall for years to come!
At Plant Solutions, we are known for our living green wall design and creation. Click here to learn more about our living wall services.