Whatever your unique reasons for bringing live indoor plants into your space, this article can provide the right insights on plants and containers to meet those needs.
Professional interior landscapers design, install and service a wide variety of indoor plants, office plants, and interior landscapes and will help make your space look great and provide the overall benefits of live plants to your clients and staff.
These interior landscaping professionals serve clients from large atriums to one-person offices, providing indoor plants from succulent desktop bowls to 20-inch palm trees and offer a selection of unique vessels from wood to fiberglass, ceramic, and metal that can meet any traditional, urban or contemporary design scheme. The containers are as unique as you are, unlike plants purchased in retail stores. The plants are specially cultivated, grown, and acclimated for the industry to thrive in the artificial indoor environments they will experience inside your home or office.
Interior landscaping Service teams of degreed and certified Interior Designers, Horticulturists, and Landscape Architects have a true passion for plants from the design procedure through to installation and expert maintenance service programs. They will be there to use their training and experience to benefit you.
What is Interior Plant Landscaping?
When you think of landscaping, you probably think of the outdoor landscaping – taking existing land and making changes by adding various structures, flowers, or plants to enhance the appearance of outdoor space. Interior Landscaping, also called “interiorscaping,” does the same thing but in the Indoors. However, This practice means so much more than placing a plant in the corner of the room or on a desktop; it calls for the thoughtful and purposeful placement of healthy plants specially selected to complement the needs of the space.
Experienced Interior Designers need vendors they can rely on to represent them positively to their clients. They use their knowledge of plants to add landscaping to interior rooms to complement their designs. Their eye for design, horticultural knowledge, and selection of plants and containers are the best and definitely worth the fee.
It’s no secret that most people find nature to be serene and visually attractive, so it only makes sense to bring those feelings to indoor spaces where we spend 90% of our time. Interior Landscaping adds a discrete beauty to a space with artistic designs and arrangements of living plants. The plants create a natural, relaxing home and work environment that appeals to the senses, adds aesthetic value to your space, and is continually working to keep your team healthier and productive.
Next time you walk into an atrium, mall, hotel lobby, or office building, looking around displays the decor and greenery displayed. That look is the result of Interior Landscaping. The possibilities are endless. “The highest level of interior plant Design and Maintenance Service paired expertly with skillfully chosen high-quality Plants and Containers. The Art of Interior Landscaping is in the Detail.
Adding an Interior Landscaping Program to your Business or Residence?
By entrusting the beauty of your Indoor Landscape to professional interior landscapers, you can devote some of your time and energy to other important things you have to worry about.
How do you contact and benefit from the services of interior landscaping experts?
- Contact Plant Solutions and let us know you are interested in Interior Landscaping.
- One of our Designers will talk with you and visit your home or office
- The professionals will prepare a Design plan or plans for you
- We will then seamlessly Deliver and Install your new Interior Landscape
- The Horticulturist we assign to your project will begin regular maintenance service of your Interior Landscape, acclimating your new indoor plants to their new environment
- Your plants will be covered by a replacement plan as long as Plant Solutions continue to regularly maintain them*
- Your Customer Services Team Member is always available if you have any questions or requests
- You will benefit from your lovely new Interior Landscape. Interior landscaping lease programs provide a great solution to any interior landscaping need you may have. Our team is experienced with solving the problems and working within any budgets for hundreds of different types of client needs.